The Climate Emergency Plan taking place coming November 24, 2018, is a solutions-oriented seminar organized by We Don’t Have Time, The Club of Rome and Global Utmaning, that advances the conversation on how to demand and create real change.
Anyone can join thanks to a live global broadcast ( www.wedonthavetime.tv ) and learn about innovative technical platforms, the transition from conventional growth economics, how to successfully create political change and the growing power of youth movements.
By participating, you will be seeing and listening to:
- Anders Wijkman (The Club of Rome)
- Jamie Margolin (This is Zero Hour)
- Stuart Scott (Transition University)
- Cathy Orlando (Citizens’ Climate Lobby)
- Per-Espen Stokenes (Green economics, ecology and economic psychology)
- Tomer Shalit (MapLauncher)
- Maja Rosén (We are Staying on the Ground)
- CJ Palmér (Sustainable Impact)
- Jonas Allerup (Swedish Environmental Protection Agency)
- Ingmar Rentzhog (We Don’t Have Time)
- Tove Ahlström (Global Utmaning).
For joining us live, just go to The Climate Emergency Plan, sign up and use the hashtag #WeDontHaveTime on twitter to ask a question to the speakers during the live session!